AIG Private Client Group is providing adjustments for its automobile policyholders in response to the impact of COVID-19 on certain driving patterns. Please note the following:
- Subject to regulatory review and approval where needed, AIG Private Client Group automobile policyholders across the U.S. can expect a 25% credit back from their auto premium accrued during the two-month period of March – April 2020.
- The same credit will apply to active Premier Client Solutions auto policyholders.
- The average credit per vehicle is $69. The average auto policy (including Premier Client Solutions) will receive a credit of $159.
- This adjustment applies to all regular-use autos but excludes collector cars and miscellaneous vehicles as defined in the policy.
- Savings will be returned via an account credit upon each policy’s renewal, applying to the next policy term. In some states, the premium credit may be applied sooner if required.
- If a policyholder is experiencing financial hardship and having trouble making premium payments, please contact our billing team for assistance: (888) 978-5371; email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact your business development manager.
Thank you for your continued partnership, particularly during this challenging time. We hope you and your families are staying safe and healthy.